Admit it, Steve Crescenzo says. Nobody’s dying to read your copy.
Nobody wakes up and says, “Hot damn, honey! No breakfast for me. The employee publication’s coming out today.”
Don’t despair. Steve’s here to help with this can’t-miss webcast for every communicator.
Your publication can be as fun to read (and write) as a flashy magazine. And he might just help you save your career.
Join us for two sessions:
- “Employee communications 3.0: 7 ways you can be relevant 5 years from now.”
- “How many hats can you wear as a writer? Writing for print, online, social media and multimedia.”
- Why “corporate” writing is dead—and what you need to master what’s next
- How you can use vibrant new media to grab people
- The easy “Facebook test” for your communications
- How to quit boring people with your writing
- The tools, tactics, and tricks you must master to drive your messaging home
- How to tap into the power of social media to build better content.