Americans see more than 3,000 messages daily.
Does your message grab their attention?
Join the president of Phillips Media Relations, Mr. Media Training himself, Brad Phillips, and learn how to develop and deliver a powerful media message.
He will teach you how to use your voice and body language on radio and television, in web-based interviews, even in print.
Join us for this event and you will learn how to:
- Develop messages that grab attention and provoke action
- Use the "CUBE A™" and the "ATMs™" techniques when you create your message
- Get the headline you want
- Confidently be interviewed for print, radio, television and online media
- Take control of an interview
- Transition from the reporter’s questions to your answers
- Answer tough questions
- Avoid the pitfalls that doom interviews
- Support your message with non-verbal communication
Prepare for your next media experience with this exclusive webinar.