Employees complain there’s not enough communication.
Employees wail there’s too much communication.
You’re frustrated and mad they’re not listening—and reading.
- Do employees miss important messages?
- Do they get too much information every day?
- Is your hard work lost in the chaos of notices on your intranet?
Eliminate the communication noise, and be sure they get your communication: Aim your words at one or many targets with SharePoint 2010.
SharePoint’s ability to segment your messages to groups will solve many of your nastiest, most pressing editorial problems instantly.
Your presenter, Robert Bogue, spent 20 years helping organizations use technology to be better communicators and to solve real business problems.
In this webinar, he’ll share his insights and research and help you deliver information to everyone in your organization.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The core reasons why communicators struggle today
- How to identify why employees don’t listen
- What abilities your Intranet needs in order to target
- How to manage the creation of targeted content
If you use SharePoint2010, or plan to soon, this webinar will:
- keep you right in step with the latest internal comms technology
- enable you to cut through communication clutter to reach employees
Be heard! Register now, and start targeting your communication.