Does your head spin when you try to figure out social media?
Do you ever feel that the field is evolving so fast you can barely catch up—let alone take your skills to the next level?
Then you must attend this video webcast featuring three top presenters from Ragan’s 2012 Advanced Social Media Strategies Conference for PR, Marketing and Corporate Communications.
Do you want to:
- Build a strong social media team?
- Create lasting engagement with fans and followers?
- Connect with influential media contacts?
- Measure the value of social media so you can keeps executives happy?
Don’t we all? So register for this webcast now and learn new strategies and tactics from:
- Gabrielle de Papp, vice president of corporate public relations at Neiman Marcus
- Robin Zucker, social media marketing lead at Yahoo!
- Krista Canfield, senior manager for corporate communications at LinkedIn