Trying to find new ways to engage your employees?
Looking to overhaul your intranet?
Want to use the power of social media internally?
Learn how to develop and benchmark an internal communications strategy that motivates and engages your employees at this summit!
We've packed this event with best-practices, in-depth case studies and easy-to use tools to help you create a multifaceted internal communication strategy that delivers results.
Join practitioners from AT&T, SAS, Quintiles, Expedia, Mayo Clinic, Omaha Public Power District and others as they share their techniques and offer practical advice on how to overcome the same challenges you face every day.
You will learn how to:
- Start using new media tools to benefit your communication strategy
- Use creativity to deliver and drive your corporate message
- Produce fun, compelling videos with an inexpensive pocket camera
- Tap into experts within your company to revitalize the way you communicate
- Boost engagement with employee communication campaigns
- Communicate one message to a broad and diverse audience
- Transform your intranet into a communication platform that breeds innovation
- Empower employees by giving them a voice
- Generate content that pushes a message out, while pulling information in
- Draft a strategic approach to internal social media guidelines
- Use new media to infiltrate the employee underground Improve productivity and profitability with simple measurement tools
- And so much more!
Presented by Ragan Communications