This summit will provide tactics, tools and tips to transform your PR efforts through the use of social media.
We've brought together PR experts from all over the world to share best practices and case studies so you can return to your office with a long list of action items.
Here are just some of the inspiring and tactical sessions you will hear at this year's summit:
- Zappos’ Experience & Community Team Manager, Loren Becker, in his keynote presentation, Loren Becker reveals the ingredients of Zappos.com's world-famous "culture of happiness."
- Viacom's PR Director, Peter von Satzger, formulates Viacom’s Youth & Music Channel messages to 14 markets around the world. Hear how they alter communications for these markets by language. Von Satzger also analyzes Viacom’s adjustments to different advertising laws and very different cultures.
- Marvel influences daily nearly 2 million highly engaged followers on Twitter. Hear how the Marvel team manages multiple Twitter accounts while keeping their brand message consistent.
- Shel Holtz shows whythe fundamentals of crisis communication from decades ago remain valid. But, he warns, social media has changed the execution of these fundamentals dramatically. You will hear how using social media in a crisis minimizes the fallout on your organization during the "critical event period."
- Deirdre Breakenridge discusses how the use of technology and communications together raises the profile of public relations in the eyes of executives and the public, moving PR from tactics to strategy. Hear tips and best practices pertaining to eight new must-learn PR practices.
- LEGO has mastered the art of content marketing, attracting and retaining customers around the world through valuable and shareable content. Hear why your company needs to be a media distribution company, creating content aimed at customer interests rather than at making a sale.
- DDB's Chief Innovation Officer, Art Erikson demonstrates how to craft stories that will communicate your company’s “heart” to customers and stakeholders.
- ING, rewarded as the best social media companu of 2012 in the Netherlands will share some interesting insights how they deal from en PR and Media Relations perspective with a continuous changing media landscape to restore trust in the ING brand.
Reviews from last year’s event:
“I thoroughly enjoyed the conference. The content and speakers were excellent. I picked up lots of great new proven campaign ideas and it enthused me about getting right back into social media marketing.”
“This was the best conference ever for me. Content was super.”
“I learned a lot - one of the key takeaways was that if you are going to engage be prepared to go the whole way.”
“I was really able to take away great advice and concrete examples of successes and failures to share with my team.”
“The topics where on trend and, gave insight into how to integrate social media in your business.”
“Great presentations with lots of insight!”
“Great speakers, just the right amount of attendees, good mix of people and the content and duration of the conference was perfect.”
“I liked the alternation in presentations plus the fact that it was internationally focused. We can learn from that!
Who should attend?
- PR Strategist
- Corporate Communications Manager
- Media Relations Director
- Online Community Leader
- Social Media Manager
- Brand Manager
- Community Relations Coordinator
- Digital Media Director
- Marketing Specialist
- Web Traffic Coordinator