Is your intranet:
- A dump heap of news, documents and outdated org charts?
- The last place employees look for company information?
- Ignored or misunderstood by employees?
You can fix this.
But you don’t have to do it on your own.
This webinar is your front row ticket to see the highest-rated intranet tour from 2012 and learn how you can fix your intranet without mayhem.
Your presenter will take you inside the SAS firewall to give you an up-close look at the social intranet pages that helped make SAS one of FORTUNE 100’s Best Companies to Work For®.
She’ll teach you:
- How SAS leaders use their intranet to move messages
- Best practices to build a global community “inside the house”
- How SAS finds common ground and strengthens its company culture by hosting global online events
- How its leaders draw employee viewers on the intranet
- How employees use the internal social network, The Hub
- Why live news reporting and local coverage work: How SAS does it
- How SAS simplified submission forms to feed the content beast with employee-generated content and made a
BIG impact on the company
- How to use live polls to encourage employee participation
- The huge benefits SAS finds in social networking
- And more!
SAS has one of the best intranets out there—register for this content-packed tour and take these great ideas back to your company.