Do you write for your company daily, monthly—or just once a year?
Your words must count!
When should you use “further” versus “farther,” “affect” versus “effect” or a hyphen versus a dash?
Grammar Girl can help!
Grammar can confuse even the most seasoned writer. Don’t let grammar rules trip you up. Mignon Fogarty has you covered.
The New York Times bestselling author of Grammar Girl’s Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing brings her humor and memory aids to teach you what you didn’t learn in English classes.
Grammar Girl has covered these topics for years. Through thousands of fan interactions, she knows just the lessons you WANT and NEED to learn—and the errors that most annoy your readers—and you!
Join us for this session and Mignon will teach you:
- How to use the power of punctuation
- How to avoid the 10 most common writing mistakes (hint: impact isn’t the verb you’re looking for)
- What a style choice is and how to decide on your style
- The grammar rules that are myths and why you should follow them anyway
- When you’re allowed (gasp!) to break the rules
- How to make your words count – and keep your readers interested
Don’t let punctuation, grammar and word choice keep you from writing better!
Start with this webinar. Let Grammar Girl show you the tricks to easier writing!