If you are currently experiencing technical difficulties, please call WebEx customer service at 866.229.3239 or ragan.com customer service at 800.878.5331. A live person will answer your call right away.
When will I receive my instructions?
- Instructions are e-mailed immediately after your registration is processed online.
- If you register by phone, instructions will be sent via e-mail from your customer service representative.
What should I do if I haven't received my instructions yet?
- Check your SPAM or Junk mail folder, occasionally the email can be mistaken as SPAM.
- Make sure you are checking the e-mail account you provided during registration.
- Call customer service at 800.878.5331 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I get the handouts?
- A link to the handout page is included in the instructional e-mail. Please bookmark this link and return to it on the event date to obtain your handouts. If handouts are not available on this page on the event date, call customer service at 800.878.5331 or 312.960.4100.
How do I log in?
- Follow the link provided to you in the instructions (sent via e-mail).
- Enter the password that was included in your instructions.
- Fill in the rest of the required fields.
- Click Join Now
When should I log in?
- The moderator typically opens the webinar 60 minutes prior to the event. You will receive a reminder email with instructions when the event is open. If you log in before this time, you will get an error message and the system will not allow you to enter the event.
How do I connect to the audio portion of the webinar?
- When you enter the online event, WebEx will automatically connect you to the audio over your computer speakers or headphones. Please be sure your computer speakers are connected, unmuted and your volume is turned up.
Can I call into the event instead?
- Yes. Once you enter the online event, click the "Request phone" button on the right side of your screen.
- An instruction box will appear – Follow the instructions there to call in.
How do I know if I am connected to the audio?
- Once you're connected to the audio (via computer or phone line) you will hear hold music until the event starts.
- During the presentation, you will be in" listen-only" mode and cannot hear or be heard by the other participants until the Q&A session.
How do I communicate with the moderator?
- You can communicate with the moderator by typing into the chat box and sending your message to the host.
How do I ask a question during the Q & A?
- You can type your questions into the Q & A box to the host of the event and he or she will read it aloud during the Q & A session for the presenter to address.
What if I can't make the scheduled date and time?
- If you can't attend one of our live events don't worry—we'll capture all the information for you in an informative, multimedia CD-ROM. Each CD-ROM plays in any standard CD player but by inserting it into a computer, you see the PowerPoint and other visual aids advance in sync with the audio. The CD-ROM package contains all the handouts and additional downloads given to the live webinar participants.
When will I get my CD-ROM recording of the webinar?
- The CDs are typically mailed 3-5 weeks after the event date.
Who will bill me?
- Lawrence Ragan Communications, Inc.