Your intranet could be the single most important communication tool in your company.
If you have 100 employees or 100,000, you want an intranet that:
- Updates quickly and easily
- Fosters collaboration
- Employees love to use
You told us you want ideas, tips, and advice from experts at companies with outstanding intranets.
And we’re proud to present the next Ragan intranet tour series featuring Domino’s Pizza, Siegel+Gale and SCANA
You want to:
- Unleash social and collaborative features that employees use and executives support
- Engage teams in two-way conversations
- Change and define your company culture through your intranet
- Boost worker feedback with discussion forums and surveys
- Decide if you should move to SharePoint
- Create an award-winning intranet
This intranet webinar series will help you do all this, and more!
Join us on three Wednesdays in April for an intranet round-up featuring best practices, inspiring examples and budget-conscious tips from intranet experts.
Each 75-minute event includes:
- Intranet best practices
- A live click-through intranet tour or detailed screen capture images
- Live Q&A time with your speaker
Each week, you’ll study a new intranet, get original ideas and learn from the communicators behind these top-notch intranets:
A live look at the award-winning intranet of Domino’s Pizza
Stacie Barrett, Manager, Internal Communications, Domino’s Pizza LLC
Create and win support for a powerful social intranet featuring Siegel+Gale
Michael Dieterle, Global Knowledge Manager, Siegel+Gale
Create an award-winning intranet on a tight budget featuring SCANA
Christy Punch, Senior Intranet Strategist, SCANA Corporation
Attend these three sessions to learn:
- How to identify problems and solutions through direct conversations with your employees
- Best practices to brand your intranet and create the same user-experience for all employees
- How to keep employees focused on important short- and long-term tasks
- The importance of custom employee profiles—why people are the first navigation item at Siegel+Gale
- Why Siegel+Gale moved AWAY from SharePoint for their intranet
- How to build “Expert Networks” to get experts together from all over the world
- How SCANA and IT turned a home-grown intranet into an out-of-the-box SharePoint tool with a powerful search engine, a content management system and web measurement tools
- What to say to convince senior managers to shell out for more internal social tools; prove it’s a value, not a distraction
- …and so much more!
Learn more about each tour by clicking the tabs above, and then register for the series that will help you transform your intranet.
Bring your whole intranet team and your pressing questions to each webinar, this is the best place to learn how to make your intranet great!