In today’s global business environment, your candidates are also your customers and consumers.
They use your products or services and interact with you online. And those provide their first impressions of your internal brand.
Competitive labor, social media and increased direct sourcing drives unwanted turnover.
This makes employer branding more important than ever before.
- What does your employer brand say about your organization?
- Is your candidate experience consistent with your brand and messaging?
- Do your employees and organizational culture match your messaging?
Take the guesswork out of employment branding.
In this new Ragan webinar, Jody Ordioni will show you how to make your brand a superb recruiting tool on- and offline.
You’ll learn how to:
- Create or evaluate your Employer Value Proposition with five simple steps – it really is that easy
- Build an attractive employer brand; don’t chase candidates, bring them to you
- Engage employees at work and online: happy employees connect with friends through social media
- Promote your employer brand online, and show people what your culture is really like
- Market your employer brand so it attracts top talent
- Encourage employees to act as ambassadors for your brand
- Arm your employees with the tools to turn them into recruiters
- Develop consistent messaging about your employment brand and deliver that message every step of the hiring process
Register for this webinar now, and give your employer brand a boost!