Why do your customers love you?
What are the real reasons they give their friends about why they do business with you?
In this webinar, Geno Church shows how to unlock the secrets of word-of-mouth, and use them to build word-of-mouth movements that spread far beyond the boundaries of the Internet.
Doing great face-to-face through offline word-of-mouth (WOM), means being great to your customers. Being great to PEOPLE puts out expectations of exceptional, remarkable—inspirational—interactions.
It’s more than just service to PEOPLE. But that extraordinary service is a first step to doing offline WOM well.
In this session, you can expect a show-and-tell presentation loaded with case studies and best practices on how to engage and encourage customers to tell others about the brands they find worthy of being talked about.
What you’ll learn how to:
- Find and put brand advocates to work—online and off
- Understand why it’s customers—not you—that decide what gets talked about
- Blend customer insights into your campaign’s motivational language
- Walk, listen, and talk with your employees and customers
- Build an online strategy that grows offline conversations, gatherings and relationships with employees and customers.
- Empower your hand-raisers
You can bring “Sexy” Back to Offline Word-of-Mouth. Learn how to find and engage the people who love your brand when you register for this webinar.