Want more attention and better results from your press releases?
SHIFT Communications recently released version 2.0 of its social media press release template. But these days, there are many options to get more attention for your organizational news—including development of content as part of a broader content marketing effort.
Join vice president of marketing technology at SHIFT Communications, Christopher Penn and online communications expert Shel Holtz for this new Ragan webinar filled with examples and step-by-step instructions on how to bring your organization’s news announcements into the social era.
Research shows that reporters and editors like social media news releases and pick these communications up more frequently than they do traditional releases.
But other innovative approaches work equally well these days. Shel will share these with you.
In this example-laden presentation, Shel and Christopher will introduce you to the origins of the social media release, explain its components, and offer tips on how to get these releases in front of the eyes of online reporters and bloggers.
- The core elements of a social media release (including how to tag and get the most out of your release)
- How the social media release integrates into marketing automation and other digital marketing systems
- Why you shouldn't use wire services to distribute social media news releases
- The pros and cons of do-it-yourself social media release services
- Innovative means to create awareness, generate buzz and inspire people to share your company news
- The growing importance of the social newsroom
- The myths of the social news release and many examples that dispel them
- Why the traditional news release is still important and the relationship between the old and the new
Shel Holtz is perhaps the most persuasive advocate for social media in the country. He’ll take you deep into this topic.
Christopher Penn has been rated as one of the top 50 most influential people in social media and digital marketing, by Forbes Magazine. He shares an insight to SHIFT Communications you can’t miss.
Together, they’ll leave you with new ideas for all your news releases and content marketing.
Stay on top of PR trends, and get your company news out front. Register for this webinar and start now.