How would you like to be 110% confident that your measurement strategy is giving you all you need to prove your value to the C-suite? How would you like your boss or client to pore over your measurement reports—and respond with compliments and bigger budgets?
If you want to maximize results, respect and ROI for your PR program—not to mention, your career—then this PR Measurement conference is one event you can't afford to miss. Presented by Ragan Communications and hosted by George Washington University, this inspiring and instructive conference will give you the latest measurement strategies, tools, scorecards, techniques and KPIs you need to inspire C-level confidence and help drive business growth.
You'll learn how to:
- Create a smart RFP to land the perfect measurement provider
- Save money and streamline the process when selecting the best measurement software and expertise to prove PR value
- Go beyond the Barcelona Principles and AMEC standards when structuring or revamping your measurement program
- Manage up to transform your boss or client into an ally and partner in your measurement program
- Set more realistic objectives when planning campaigns
- Impact the bottom line: Measure outcomes instead of outputs by tying measurement objectives to business goals
- Address the ROI question with management
- Master C-suite hot buttons and the KPIs execs expect now
- Create measurement scorecards and dashboards that best present results—and frame them in financial terms that impress execs
- Measure real-time results in crisis situations
- Integrate social media into existing traditional measurement
- Track and show how social media move the PR needle
- Identify the best tools for traditional and social media measurement—from free dashboards to paid, custom solutions
- Sift through data quickly to identify key social media metrics
- Successfully measure across the paid-earned-shared-owned spectrum of channels
- Refine your social strategy to achieve better business results
- Practice data-driven PR for optimal influence and impact
- Launch traditional and social media measurement programs on a shoe-string budget
- And much, much more . . .
Measure the power and influence of your PR during this one-day summit for:
||Digital and Social Media Managers
||Public Relations Managers
||Employee Communications Directors
||Media Relations Specialists
||Community Relations Managers
Presented by Ragan Communications and Public Relations Society of America.
Hosted by George Washington University's Graduate School of Political Management.
The Strategic Public Relations master's degree at George Washington University's Graduate School of Political Management trains students to master the practical skills, big-picture thinking, and real-world PR approaches needed to succeed in this challenging profession. Our students learn from a diverse field of experts working in everything from Fortune 500 companies and non-profits to the highest reaches of journalism, government relations, issues management, and global public relations. The program is designed for the 21st Century media universe, and provides students with an understanding of how politics, government, and society impact business, technology, and communications. Students work at PR firms or in communications roles with non-profits, associations, or corporations, and some work on Capitol Hill or in the executive branch. Our program is offered both on-campus and fully online. For more information visit us at http://gspm.gwu.edu/strategic-public-relations.