- Want hit rates for your travel pitches to TAKE OFF?
- Want your travel coverage to SOAR?
- Want a peek into the hottest services and story trends that travel editors look to cover today?
This exclusive media panel is your PASSPORT TO TRAVEL PLACEMENT!
Travel blogs and mainstream media sites drive millions of travelers to the destinations, products or services they cover. But breaking into their influential pages can be arduous.
Until now. This webinar is the guide you need to navigate the travel media. Join leading editorial gatekeepers to learn what stories they most like to cover, what they will cover in 2015 and how to get big coverage for your resort, destination, attraction, restaurant or travel service. You'll have the opportunity to question and pitch these key journalists directly.
- The travel and tourism trends and stories that command big coverage, and how you can hook to that coverage
- Targeting essentials: How outlets differ in tone and audience and how to customize pitches to them
- Pitching tips: The story elements that attract travel journalists and how to use them to get wide coverage
- Multimedia to pitch now: Online video, multimedia, podcasts, new media assets that catch travel editors eyes
- How the best PR pros have gained the trust of key travel media; how to build relationships with top beat journalists
- Social media update: How to use Twitter, LinkedIn and other channels for media relations
- The key credibility boosters and killers for PR pros who pitch top travel journalists
- ...and much more!
Register for this webinar to learn top travel trends and hear ink-winning pitching tips firsthand from A-list travel media.