ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
The next wave of connectivity will pivot on web video.
Mobile devices, web browsers, on-demand and point-of-sale—organizations large and small will rely on video storytelling.
To succeed in this new landscape, you must create video that moves your audiences.
Shooting video with your camera, microphone and editing software is easy, right?
Perhaps you've found it more difficult than you expected. What do you need to succeed?
With training and practice you can master the skills to create compelling video. This full-day workshop walks you through the entire production cycle.
During this workshop, you'll discover:
- The production practices survival guide: Camera height, framing, & environment
- How to capture a great image when the lighting is bad
- The core elements of video storytelling
- Visual narratives: Create your story with images that amplify your message
- How to nail down great sound
- How to improvise good sound when the environment is noisy
- How to connect social channels to get maximum exposure for your video
- Using smartphones and tablets in video production