Why would you want to register for this interactive course and training module?
- Your employees need social media guidance
- Your execs demand the security of a written policy before they agree to an all-in social media commitment
- You want to be sure an online employee cowboy won’t damage your brand
This on-demand course will give you examples of successful social media policies — ones that have proven effective at some of the most innovative companies in the world.
After taking this course, you'll learn to draft guidelines that will:
- Bring peace of mind to everyone in your company
- Put employees at their ease online
- Maximize employees’ helpfulness online
- Make your online marketing, PR and customer relations more effective
This 75-minute module written and taught by social media expert Shel Holtz makes it a snap to write a strong social media policy:
- Your learning is self-directed
- You’re in complete control of your own learning pace
- You learn as much or as little as you want in any session
- Follow Shel’s links in the presentation to see—instantly—social media best practices
We repeat: You won’t believe how simple, easy, and quick it can be. Let Shel Holtz show you:
- 6 resources to make an ironclad case for writing a social media policy
- Why existing policies for email and telephone just won’t cut it
- A nine-step procedure you can use to create a social media policy with a minimum of hassle
You can write the perfect social media policy for your company or organization. In 75 minutes, you’ll know what you must do to write a policy that gets your executives’ enthusiastic buy-in for all your social media plans. And three-month web access to this revolutionary module is only $169! Don’t delay.